We offer Seamless tubes to European grades in Nickel Alloys to your specific alloy and technical specification on request.
Our ISO 9001 certification extends across our entire operation and guarantees control procedures are in place to ensure only high-quality steel tube products are shipped through our doors.
- Traceability throughout the entire manufacturing process
- 100% sample retention for peace of mind
- Material Test Reports accompany every shipment
- 100% Positive Material Identification (PMI)
- In-house, climate-controlled laboratory
- 100% pressure testing of all coils
- ISO 9001
- DNV Approved Supplier
- NACE MR0175
- Pressure Equipment Directive (PED)
- Gulfstream Approved Supplier
- NACE MR0103
- AD 2000-Merkblatt W 0
- Pratt & Whitney Approved Supplier
- EN 10204 3.1
- BV Mode I Scheme
- Dimensional Analysis
- Grain Size
- Positive Material Identification (PMI)
- Surface Roughness
- Metallurgical Analysis
- Chemical Analysis
Other testing services
We offer these Nickel Alloy tubes from 1.59mm OD through to 25.4mm OD in a range of standard and non-standard wall thicknesses in the following grades.
- Monel 400 / N04400 ASTM B165
- Incoloy 825 / N08825 ASTM B423
- Nickel 200 / N0200 ASTM B161
- Inconel 600 / N06600 ASTM B163/B167
- Hastelloy C276 / N10276 ASTM B622
- Inconel 625 / N06625 ASTM B444
- Hastelloy C22 / N06022 ASTM B622
DFARS compliant materials are available.
We are constantly experimenting to develop new materials and sizes, so if you don’t see what you are looking for please contact one of our team at email@example.com, or alternatively, please call +44 161 278 2386 discuss.
Industries Served by our Nickel Alloys
Aerospace & Defence
- Fuel Lines
- Hydraulic Lines
- Gas Return Tubes for Automatic Weapons
- Solar Dishes
- Hydrogen Refuelling Stations
- CNG & LNG Transfer
Chemical Process & Instrumentation
- Steam & Heat Trace Bundles
- Flow Measurement & Sensing
- Fluid & Gas Transfer
Health care & Life Sciences
- Medical Devices
Oil & Gas
- Sub-Sea Safety Valves
- Control Lines
- CNG & LNG Transfer
- Chemical Injection
- Nuclear Reactor Detectors
Available on request produced from our Nickel Alloys: Pre-insulated single or assembled multiple Nickel Alloys with options for steam or electrical trace heating, providing a system for safe transmission and temperature control of gasses and liquids.
We can offer the full range of fittings, valves, special fittings and accessories to accompany these tubes in any grade of material, should you wish a one stop supply.
Please Note that Minimum Order Quantities may apply on Mill Production.